This Christian mindfulness practice brings attention to something we take for granted. Yet it is essential for our life on Earth. The Sun.
Today, when you see the sun (which can be iffy where I live), thank God for this special star for all these reasons and more:
- It creates the wind.
- It causes evaporation, which become rain and snow.
- It creates tides with the moon’s help.
- It allows for the seasons.
- It is responsible for colors.
- Its light and heat allow life on Earth.
The sun may be just a middling-size star out of 200 million in our galaxy. But God created it just for us. Let’s be thankful.